Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Another Baby Boy Blanket

Hello everyone!

The inspiration for this blanket, once again, came from Daisy Farm Crafts from this posted blanket.


While I did not follow the blanket pattern exactly due to the yarn leftovers I wanted to use up, it was still the inspiration for the blanket. I love the stitch used in the yellow yarn. Kind of like a "V" stitch but using Half Double Crochet. The green is 2 rows of Half Double Herringbone, and the blue is a single row of single crochet.

I love using Tiffany's Bauble edge on many of my baby blankets. It's just so fun!


The colours did not come out too well on some of the close up photos, but you see the stitches...


I really like the stitch used for the yellow yarn, here. It's like a HDC 'V' stitch.  The green is done in a Half Double Herringbone stitch.


At the baby showers, the bauble edging that Tiffany shows on her blog, is quite a hit. It is called the Dot Border Stitch on their blog.

This is the third baby blanket I have made with these colours. A lot of yarn I inherited were in these colours. The blue, and the green are now gone, but I still have more in this yellow and a brighter yellow too.

Thank you for stopping by to have a look at more of my crocheting.

Have a great week!







No comments:

Post a Comment