Sunday, June 14, 2020

Scrap Yarn Blanket Completed


Welcome back everyone!

In the last post I shared with you a project that I am in charge of, and one of the photos I shared was a blanket made using up all my leftover ends and balls of yarn from previous projects. Well I have finished that blanket!


You can see it above, all folded up, and close enough to notice that I used double the strands of yarn to make it a thicker blanket.

Here it is laid out on the floor.


And a close up...


Maybe I should have shot a closer photo so that you could see the stitches better. In this next photo, I have my 12 year old granddaughter lying on it so that you can see how large it is.


I think the bright colours will be liked by many people, and by anyone that will end up with it.

I've started 3 other full blankets, not of this type as I do not have enough scraps to create another blanket with, but each is a solid colour, and I will post them when I get them done.

Thank you for checking in to have a peek. Happy crocheting!






No comments:

Post a Comment