Monday, September 23, 2019

Baby Blanket - White & Pink

In the last post I mentioned how much I love Daisy Farm Crafts. The blanket I am showing you today, came from her blog. I just did a different edging to the blanket. Obviously with the colour choice this blanket is created for a baby girl. She has not been born yet, but it is ready for the day she arrives.


I loved learning how to do the Herringbone Stitch! I like the look of it better than a Double Crochet.
I just realized that I did not take a photo of the blanket fully laid out! But it is nearly the same size as the previous blanket I shared with you.


I will have to consider a better way of photographing the baby blankets I make. Here is a closer look.


And closer still.


I love the baubles in the pattern as well as around the edge. I can just picture little baby hands trying to grab them once she is able to do so.

Have fun with your crocheting!






No comments:

Post a Comment