Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Blue & Cream Dash Baby Blanket


Hello Everyone!

In our church there are so many babies being born! It is a wonderful thing!  Thirteen babies since March 2019, and 2 more due before then of the year! Even if I am busy like crazy trying to make blankets for these new little ones, I am loving it! I have already made some that I did not think to take photos of, but I have recently started to do that.


I mentioned in the previous baby blanket posts that I love going to Daisy Farm Crafts where she has some great baby blanket tutorials. This blanket is called the  Modern Dash Baby Blanket. I used a nice blue and cream coloured (4) yarn.


It is supper easy to make; though I wish my ribbing edge turned out better. It seems a bit tight. I think next time I try the ribbed edging I will add more stitches around the edge.

Here's a closer look. You can see that the blanket is entirely Half Double Crochet (HDC) with that ribbed edge I mentioned.


Hope you liked seeing the blanket, and be be sure to check out Daisy Farm Crafts!

Happy crocheting!






No comments:

Post a Comment