Thursday, September 26, 2019

All White Baby Griddle Stitch Blanket


Welcome Back Everyone!

I mentioned a few posts ago when talking about the pullover I made for my grandson, that one of my favourite crochet stitches is the 'griddle' stitch. It looks good in a 3, 4 or 5 weight yarn. I haven't tried it in any other yarn weight yet.

Another thing that I like is 'all white'. Even on my other blogs you will find a few all white cards that I created. It just looks so beautiful.


This blanket I created myself without a pattern, and is a little bit larger than my other baby blankets.


I also really like how the edging turned out.

EDGING

Four rows of : 1single crochet, skip 1, and repeat with 1 single crochet, chain 1, 1 single crochet in the same stitch at each corner.
Two rows of: 1 single crochet, chain 3, skip 1 & 1 single crochet. In the corners : ...sorry I can't remember and can't quite see it well enough to give you how I did the corners.


Did you notice the shiny thread throughout the yarn? It's real pretty.


So what do you think about an all white blanket?

Thank you for stopping by, and happy crocheting!






No comments:

Post a Comment