Friday, October 11, 2019

Diamond Berry Inspired


If you haven't seen any of my past posts, you will not know that one of my favourite go-to blogs is Daisy Farm Crafts. Today's baby blanket I am sharing with you is inspired by their Diamond Berry Stitch blanket.

In my practise swatch, I decided I wanted more of the Diamond Berry on the baby blanket I was going to make, so I changed up the pattern a bit to used a larger Diamond of Berries. This is blanket that I posted a few days ago letting you know it was a project I working on.

So, let's have a look at it shall we.


The diamond pattern on the Daisy Farm blanket goes to three berries wide; I made mine five berries wide.


Although, not perfect, I really love how this blanket turned out.


I was tempted to do the bauble edging again, but decided to go with a Seed Stitch/Moss Stitch border and accent all the blue with a cream coloured slip stitch line.


I think this would create a lovely adult Afghan/Blanket. May try it some time.

A closer look...



I am glad I added that cream slip stitch to the border.

Happy crocheting!






No comments:

Post a Comment