Monday, August 17, 2020

KITCHEN SCRUBBIES - A Past Christmas Gift.


Welcome everyone!

Another Christmas gift share. Yes, I know the last Christmas is further away from us now than the one coming up, but I kept forgetting to get photos! This huge jar was nearly full when I gave it to my daughter for Christmas. We all love using them.

Sometimes it is difficult to find a good dish or pot scrubber. Well I found one at a handmade market in Cardston some time in November last year. There were some incredibly beautifully made things for sale there! One thing I found was a kitchen scrubber. My sister was with me, and swore up and down that these were the best scrubbers ever. So I bought one to test out. Boy, was she ever right? They work beautifully on everything, without scratching.

I set out to find a pattern and the right kind of yarn, and found both. I made about 18 of them for Christmas! I gave 12 to my daughter and 6 to my sister.




I am, of course, already making gifts for this Christmas, but those posts will have to wait a bit as I am in the middle of a few of them. Sometimes I need a change from the project and go to another one...

I am guessing that you too are starting to work on your Christmas gifts. Homemade gifts take a while, but I like the fact that making these gifts brings the Christmas spirit into my life while I am working on the projects, and I love that feeling!

Happy Crocheting!




No comments:

Post a Comment