Thursday, November 21, 2019

Infinity Scarf, Touque & Mittens For A Woman


While working on my projects for donation, I was thinking that maybe I should make something more feminine as well. So this is what I came up with.


I had some red, white & black yarn from what I inherited from my mom. I might make this again for myself.


Do you notice how each wavy row seams to sit on top of the previous row? That's because of crocheting in the back loop one row, and then the front loop, the next row, and repeating. It espcially looks great when the row colour changes.



The mittens are from the Daisy Farm Crafts site.


Sorry that you can't see the details very well, but it is hard to photograph black. They look great though! And if you check out the link to the Daisy Farm Crafts site, you can see what the cable pattern on the mittens looks like.

And lastly, the toque.


Once again, I can't remember where I got this pattern from. But if I find it, I will put the link in latter.


Well, this is not a very wordy post like some of my others, but I hope you don't mind not having to read too much. Just mainly sharing the photos this time. Busy day today.

Happy Crocheting!






No comments:

Post a Comment