Monday, December 2, 2019

Just Toques


My sister had given me a nice ball of chunky yarn that she did not want. I used it to make three hats. Two are the same in different sizes and the third is a different style hat. I had never worked with chunky yarn before and was amazed at how much more quickly these toques/hats went compared to a #4 weight.

I am wishing I had a model for these so that you could see how they look on a head.

I really like these 'Newsboy' caps! I think I will make one for myself!





This next one is a different cap and reminds me of a 'cloche', a 1920's woman's cap. Just in bulkier yarn.





I hope you don't mind the lack of writing, but with the Christmas season fast approaching and with  a couple of new things happening in my life right now, my time is a little short at the moment. But hopefully the inspiration is still here for you.

These were donated to the needy in Lethbridge, too.

Happy crocheting!







No comments:

Post a Comment