Sunday, January 5, 2020

A Vest for my 14 Year Old Grandson

Another Christmas gift to share.

When you are crocheting most of your gifts, what can you make a 14 year old grandson? I made him a pullover for his birthday; I made him an ear band or head band with mittens for Christmas, but what else could I make him? My daughter suggested a vest. So that is what I made him. I think he liked the vest better than his pullover.


I thought I had chosen a pattern that would be easy to work, but it turned out a little more complicated than anticipated because in order to keep the pattern fairly even, it actually had to be changed every so often to keep the 'v' in that pattern evenly spaced. I had to unravel a lot, and after completing saw that I had missed getting some of those 'v's' in the right spot. But overall, it was worth it.


Again, getting close with my camera in the below photos changed the colour of the vest.




Here he is in his PJ's and the vest.





Well, that's the pics for this christmas project. Hope you enjoyed seeing it.

Happy crocheting!






No comments:

Post a Comment