Friday, January 3, 2020

Four Pairs of Christmas Slippers for the Four Girls


Hope your New Year is getting off to a good start.

I'm continuing with the sharing of the Christmas gifts made for that didn't get posted before Christmas.

One of the last minute gift ideas was to crochet a pair of slippers for the 4 young girls that would be here. It took just 2 days to make the four pairs, I got the pattern from Stephanie Zed's YouTube video. A great pair of slippers! I did not use chunky yarn, and since I was making them with a #4 yarn and for children, I did not use the large hook either. I used a 5.5mm hook, or a 6mm hook for the larger girl feet, following the same pattern in the video. It worked! I just had to adjust the number of rows for the different lengths of feet.




Here are the girls trying on their slippers after having just opened them and putting them on their feet (hence the paper bits you see in first photo). I did not get the chance to take photos of these slippers before wrapping them up for Christmas, but I do plan on making more and will post a few more details then.

Happy New Year & happy crocheting!






No comments:

Post a Comment