Monday, August 3, 2020

More Community Blanket Progress

Welcome Back!

Yesterday you saw a knitted blanket made from squares by a friend of mine. Today I am showing you a blanket that I made for this project. This will be my 2nd completed blanket. I mentioned in a previous post that I was getting tired of making squares (almost enough for 2 blankets) and that I decided to take a break from that, and crochet an entire blanket. Well, it's done!

I was inspired by a through made on Daisy Craft Farms. I just used a regular #4 yarn, and changed the border.

So here we go. First, you will see it all folded up.


I just love this simple and easy pattern.

OK, next opened up entirely laying on the floor.


This time I did not have anyone around for them to lie on it, so that you could see the size. However, it does fit the top of a twin bed.

I love this border! There's only one problem, which I'll show in the next photo.


Above, you can see both sides of the border. The one on top is supposed to be the right side. My problem is that I like the other side just as much!

I'd be real interested on your thoughts about which side you like and why.

So, now I am on to making more squares and finishing those 2 blankets. I have other projects not related to the community blanket project on the go too.


Happy creating!



No comments:

Post a Comment